Thursday, September 10, 2009

How to post a blog on our page

Hey all! I hope your first day with a patient went well! I know I felt completely lost and disoriented, but I supposse that is normal. I think that there should be a class offered in Hieroglyphics so we can read the handwriting of all the Physicians and Nurses!!!

Anyway, I have been getting some questions on how to post comments on our blog. What you have to do is create an account with blogspot and then add the website address into the "follow blog" field. Then you should be able to post pictures and comments and all of that good stuff. If that doesn't work, let me or Anna know, and we will see if we can help you!

Don't give up! What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger! But that doesn't mean that it won't be frustrating or painful along the way! :D

Stephanie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment